Welding jobs in Missouri, USA. – Apply for Welder Jobs at Allied OneSource – O’Fallon, MO. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- Are you interested in a position working with cutting-edge technology? Do you like variation in duties day-to-day? Looking for a career in welding?
- St. Charles, MO / 6:00am – 2:30pm / Monday – Friday
- Salary: $16 – $20 per hour
Allied Global Services is currently looking for a Welder that will use engineering blueprints, drawings, and other instructions in order to join metals into various forms. These metal structures are then used for construction, aerospace, and the fabrication of metal weldments for equipment. Because these metal pieces must function exactly as intended, a Fabricator Welder must be able to follow instructions exactly for their pieces to fit and function properly.
- Fabricates parts according to blueprints and drawings.
- Fabricates parts by using equipment to clean, prepare, cut, burn, and weld pieces, setting up and measuring assemblies.
- Verifies welding results by inspecting and testing welds.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in company provided training opportunities
- MIG aluminum and steel.
- Will be required to pass AWS 3G plate (vertical uphill and downhill), 6G pipe, both using the GMAW and GTAW processes for aluminum and carbon steel.
- Willing to help in other areas/departments of the shop when needed.
- Possess a working knowledge of fabrication equipment to include but not limited to basic calibrated tools (tape measure, caliper, angle finder, etc.) hand tools, powered metal working machinery.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Required minimum 1+ years’ experience in the metal fabrication and welding industry with a practical working knowledge of the GMAW and GTAW processes.
- Understand and follow company practices for employee safety/ injury avoidance, use of fall protection equipment, job-site organization, and FOD prevention.
- Understand and follow company job effectiveness initiatives (BFDI, JFTT, Color Coded Tape Communication, Welding Punch Lists, etc.) at the direction of supervisor or more experienced Assembler.
- Perform FOD inspections.
- Comply with all PPE and machine guarding as necessary with each job.
- Keep machinery and work area clean, safe, maintained and organized.
Salary: $16 – $20 per hour.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Tig Welder Jobs at Allied OneSource – Edwardsville, KS
- Welder Helper Jobs at Wood – Jal, NM
- Mechanic/Oiler/Welder Jobs at LB3 Enterprises, Inc. – California
- Thermal Finisher/Welder Jobs at Arcosa Inc. – Kutztown, PA
- Lead Welder Jobs at iHire – Brooklyn, NY
- Welder Job at Metallurgical Processing LLC – Warren, MI
- Welder – 1st Shift Job at Wagman – York, PA
- Welder Job at AMETEK – Irvine, CA
- TIG Welder – 2nd shift Job at Chart Industries, Inc. – Ball Ground, GA
- Regional Code Welder Job at Covanta – Bainbridge, PA
See More: 1,000+ Welding Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.alliedonesource.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.