Welding jobs in Missouri, USA – Apply for Welder Jobs at Allied OneSource – St Louis, MO. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- Are you an experienced MIG Welder looking for new opportunities?
- St. Louis, MO / 7:00 am – 5:00 pm / Monday – Thursday
- Salary: $17 – $18 per hour.
- Use hand-welding or flame-cutting equipment to weld or join metal components or fill holes, indentations, or seams of fabricated metal products
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions
- Weld separately or in combination, using aluminum, stainless steel, cast iron, and other alloys
- Cut, contour, and bevel metal plates and structural shapes to dimensions as specified by blueprints, layouts, work orders, and templates.
- Post-Secondary Certificate and High School Diploma
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blue prints, drawings, and models
- Working knowledge of basic math skills and possess strong mechanical aptitude
Salary: $17 – $18 per hour
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Fabricator – Welder Jobs at Automatic Handling International, Inc. – Erie, MI
- Welder – 2nd Shift Jobs at CNH Industrial – St Nazianz, WI
- Welder – Container Jobs at Waste Management – Richmond, VA
- Mig Welder Jobs at Whirlpool Corporation – Fall River, MA
- Welder 1st shift Jobs at Arcosa Inc. – Clinton, IL
- Welder Jobs at Little River Box Co. – Miami, FL
- Welder Jobs at CNH Industrial – Fargo, ND
- Welding Process Engineer Jobs at Morales Group, Inc – Seymour, IN
- Welder Jobs at TERRA Staffing Group – Arlington, WA
- Welder Jobs at Hartzell Propeller Inc – Eagan, MN
See More: 1,000+ Welding Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.alliedonesource.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.