Kee Safety Group Ltd
Welding jobs in Wisconsin, USA – Apply for Welder Jobs at Kee Safety Group Ltd – Milwaukee, WI (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Description :We’re Hiring!!Omega Industrial Safety is growing and searching for Welders to join our team!
What Makes This Job Awesome?
Growth & Development Opportunities
Extensive company portfolio
Who is Omega Industrial Safety
Our Mission: Create a safer workplace for businesses and employees around the country.
Since 1987, Omega Industrial has been a leading supplier of industrial safety products that increase workplace safety and productivity and reduce employee injuries. Our barrier industrial safety products were designed to protect people, machinery, building walls, shelving, racks, doors, finished products, and anything else that requires protection on site.
Made from the best and most durable materials, Omega’s products are built to withstand heavy usage and busy environments, all while complying with job site codes and regulations.
Omega offers a wide online selection of industrial guardrails, pipe bollards, handrails, door guards, Roll Up Fence, industrial stairways, and more to help protect workers from injuries and hazardous working conditions. When used correctly, these products simultaneously keep workers feeling safe and comfortable while protecting equipment and minimizing maintenance costs.
Under the supervision of the Shift Foreman, the Welder will set up and assemble all components of parts requiring welding to all applicable standards and requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Learn and follow all procedures associated with the fabricating department.
- Ability to understand engineering drawings and written work instructions, as well as comprehend the design intent conveyed through those documents.
- Ability to pass the AWS D1.1 certification.
- Ability to understand and follow Omega WPS.
- Must be able to identify materials correctly for processing.
- Understand weld symbols
- Must be able to select proper tooling and fixturing for job
- Use inspection equipment needed to complete job, (e.g. square, protractor, tape measure, and calipers, etc.)
- Complete jobs to specifications and in a timely manner.
- Correctly tag or marking of all parts.
- Correctly fill out all paperwork associated with your job per procedure.
- Plan sequence of steps to perform duties.
- Operate various welding, soldering or brazing equipment.
- Use various precision measuring equipment to check work.
- Operate hoist, cranes, riggings, dollies or fork trucks to move equipment from one location to another.
- Comply with all safety and sanitation regulations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Requires education generally equivalent to a high school diploma with maintenance related courses and three to five years related experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as layouts, blueprints, sketches, and maintenance instructions. Ability to write routine reports. Ability to speak effectively in one-on-one situations to other employees in the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, and circumference. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Requires the ability to operate various equipment to include welding equipment, forklift, hoists, riggings, and various hand and power tools. Requires a broad knowledge of mechanics, metal properties, welding techniques and maintenance procedures and practices.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to walk, sit, reach above shoulders, climb or balance, talk or hear, taste or smell, and use foot/feet to operate machine. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts. Hearing, eye protection, and welding gear required.
Join our team and grow with us, there is a world of possibilities out there!
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Welder Jobs at EJ in the USA – Youngstown, OH (On-site)
- Manager, Welding Jobs at The Raymond Corporation – Muscatine, IA (On-site)
- Welder Helper Jobs at Valmont Industries, Inc. – Colorado Springs, CO (On-site)
- Offshore Structural Welder (6GR) Jobs at Gulf Island – Houma, LA (On-site)
- Container Shop Welder- 5K Incentive Jobs at Republic Services – Birmingham, AL (On-site)
- Welder Jobs at Fathom Digital Manufacturing – Denver, CO (On-site)
- Welding Associate Jobs at ResourceMFG – Canton, OH (On-site)
- Welder 2nd Shift Jobs at Crown Equipment Corporation – Kinston, NC (On-site)
- Welder II Jobs at Core & Main – Houston, TX (On-site)
- Fluxcore Welders Jobs at Aerotek – New Holland, PA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Welding Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.