Welding jobs in Georgia, USA – Apply for Welder, Spot (3rd Shift) Jobs at Royston Group – Royston, GA (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
JOB TITLE: Spot Welder (3 rd Shift)
Essential Functions/Duties And Responsibilities
- Perform machine setups with proper spacing requirements.
- Spot weld various materials rapidly and accurately, setting heat and pressures to make uniformly strong spot welds with a minimum of marking of points.
- Observe all safety regulations.
- Move and stack materials properly to reduce damage.
Education And Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to read and understand drawings, sketches and blue prints
- Applicants are preferred to have at least one year of relative experience
- Attention to detail is essential
- Ability to keep a clean and organized work area
- Regularly spend long hours standing and walking
- Regularly use hands and fingers to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls
- Regularly see details of objects that are less than a few feet away
- Regularly speak clearly so listeners can understand
- Regularly understand the speech of another person
- Frequently work at a constant pace
- Frequently bend and stoop to manuever items
- Frequently lift or move items up to 50 lbs
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Normal work hours are 9:30pm – 6:00am. Days of work are determined by the production schedule; this position often requires long hours, weekday and weekend work.
Please note this job description does not fully describe or provide a comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position. Duties and responsibilities, including essential functions, may vary amongst locations and/or individuals holding this job position, and may be added or changed without notice.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disability
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Weld Engineer Jobs at Adient – Lexington, TN (On-site)
- Manufacturing Engineer I – Welding Jobs at BLUE ORIGIN – Huntsville, AL (On-site)
- Welder – 1st Shift Jobs at ITC Manufacturing – Columbus, OH (On-site)
- Welder Jobs at Waste Management – Woburn, MA (On-site)
- Fitter Welder 1 Jobs at Siemens – Sacramento, CA (On-site)
- Welder (1st Shift) Jobs at Volvo Construction Equipment – Shippensburg, PA (On-site)
- Mig Welder Jobs at Staffmark – Lawrenceburg, TN (On-site)
- Marine Welder Jobs at State of North Carolina – Dare County, NC (On-site)
- TIG Welder Jobs at FactoryFix – Ventura, CA (On-site)
- Welders Jobs at Stainless Fixtures Inc – Riverside, CA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Welding Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.