Entry Level Work From Home jobs in United States Remote – Apply for Entry Level Work at Home Call Center Agent Jobs at Talentify.io – United States Remote. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
WORK AT HOME CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE SUPPORTING COMMERCIAL AND PUBLIC SECTOR CLIENTS
Looking for opportunities to work for a rapidly growing company? We are looking for call center representatives to support inbound and outbound customer service and sales projects for a wide variety of clients. In this role, you will handle inbound inquiries, troubleshoot basic technical issues, and provide customers with quality product and services. Candidates should have excellent communication skills, willing to learn on the job, and be highly reliable.
There are a wide variety of project openings available representing some of the most recognizable brands in the world. Schedules vary by site and program however we can usually find something that works for everyone.
This is an entry-level position that offers on the job paid training. Compensation is commensurate with experience. While prior contact center experience isn’t required, experience in customer service, tech support, inside sales or back-office support is a plus.
WHAT DOES SOMEONE IN THIS ROLE ACTUALLY DO?
Do you strive for excellence and enjoy helping others? This position supports customer service, technical support, and customer sales interactions. You would interact with customers across the country to resolve support issues, sell new products and services, and ensure a best-in-class customer experience. In addition to being the best in the business, you will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team , and dedicated to bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
- Handle inbound and outbound contacts in a courteous, timely, and professional manner
- Listen to customers, understand their needs, and resolve customer issues
- Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
- Accurately document and process customer claims in appropriate systems
- Follow all required scripts, policies, and procedures
- Utilize knowledge base and training to accurately answer customer questions
- Comply with requirements surrounding confidential information and personal information
- Appropriately escalate customer issues with the managerial team
- Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
- Attend meetings and training and review all new training material to stay up-to-date on changes to program knowledge, systems, and processes
- Adhere to all attendance and work schedule requirements
WONDER IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT?
It’s about building relationships and turning the knowledge you gain in training into customer wins. Representatives make a difference to customers and the company, providing over-the-phone customer service, sales, and technical support. We provide all new with world-class training, so all positive, driven, and confident applicants are encouraged to apply. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic, and dedicated.
- Must be 18 of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with data-entry utilizing a computer
- The ability to read and speak English fluently
- Have a wired, high-speed internet connection (Download speed of 20Mbps+)
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- The ability to type swiftly and accurately (20+ words a minute)
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications and the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
- The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues
- An aptitude for conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation
- Must be customer service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
- Ability to multi-task, stay focused, and self-manage
- Strong team orientation and customer focus
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where change and ambiguity are prevalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Entry Level Financial Advisor (Flexible, High Income, Work Remote) Jobs at Vintage Financial Concepts – United States Remote
- Claims Adjustment Specialist – (Entry Level) Work from Home Jobs at UnitedHealthcare – Phoenix, AZ
- Entry Level Financial Advisor (Flexible, High Income, Work at Home, Work Remote) Jobs at CORE Financial Concepts – Houston, TX
- Email Marketing Specialist (Entry Level) Jobs at IDR, Inc. – United States Remote
- Junior Marketing Representative (Entry Level) Jobs at Acquire – Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill Area
- Entry-Level Sales and Marketing Jobs at 168 Group – Portsmouth, NH
- ENTRY LEVEL Sales & Marketing Assistant – Training Provided -normal Jobs at Jonathan Wesley – Normal, IL
- Marketing Services Rep – Part Time(Entry Level) Jobs at Penn Interactive – Joliet, IL
- Entry Level Marketing Jobs at Zenith Management – Roanoke, VA
- Entry Level Marketing and Sales Rep Jobs at Tei Consulting Group – Charlotte, NC
See More: 1,000+ Entry Level Work From Home Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit valorvip-1.talentify.io.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.