Work From Home Data Entry Jobs in Florida, USA – Apply for CWork From Home Data Entry Agent Jobs at MCI – North Port, FL (Remote). See job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2020-3076
Employment Type: Full-Time & Part-Time
Schedule: Multiple Schedules Available
Career Level: Entry-Level
Hourly pay rate: $12.50/hr Benefits and Incentives
MCI is looking forwork at home data entry contact center representatives to support state unemployment insurance claims. This role requires you have a home computer and a wired broadband connection and live in the state of Iowa, South Dakota, New Hamshire, Massachusets, Florida, Texas, or Georgia.
In these roles, you will handle inbound inquiries and claims, ensuring submission requirements are met that data is accurately transfered to appropriate systems. There are full-time and part-time positions available for almost any schedule, day, night, seven days a week. The positions offer competitive base pay ($10.10 HR to $13.50 HR) commensurate with experience, role, schedule, level, plus benefits for full-time, paid vacation, and variable bonus and contest incentives. All it takes to get started is for you to complete an easy online application and complete some basic skills, typing, and computer assessments.
WHAT DOES A WORK AT HOME DATA ENTRY AGENT DO?
A Data Entry Agent will perform analysis and research to process and/or a claims and appeals navigating multiple systems and racking tools. The agent will enter claims following a standard processing procedures, ensuring accuracy and completeness while achieving performance expectations. Agents will be expected to use good judgement and critical thinking to seek advice or escalate issues to their supervisor or support staff when appropriate.
- The accurate and timely review, entry, and resolution of simple claims. Responsible for interpreting procedures and policies to ensure accurate claims resolution
- Responsible for accurately processing claims through multiple systems.
- Translate data into information acceptable to the claims processing systems
- Consistently meet average handle time/productivity goals that are aligned program requirements
- Maintain confidentiality of all documents/files
- Apply commitment to quality by doing things right the first time in order to avoid defects from reaching customers or requiring internal re-work
WONDER IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT?
MCI provides all new employees with world-class training, so all positive, driven, and confident applicants are encouraged to apply. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic, and dedicated.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- The ability to type swiftly and accurately (20+ words a minute)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Basic understanding of Windows operating system
- Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
- The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues
- An aptitude for conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation
- Must be customer service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
- Ability to multi-task, stay focused and self manage
- Strong team orientation and customer focus
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where change and ambiguity prevalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with your team and customers
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must be authorized to work in their country of residence (The United States or Canada)
- Must be willing to submit up to a LEVEL II background and/or security investigation with a fingerprint. Job offers are contingent on background/security investigation results
- Must be willing to submit to drug screening. Job offers are contingent on drug screening results.
WANT AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
We believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and total rewards are competitive. Standard starting compensation is commensurate with experience. Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn paid time off as well as paid holidays and paid training opportunities. Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include monetary incentive and prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV’s, trips, tickets, and even cars. In addition to our standard group benefits offering for full-time employees following 90-days of employment, all employees are eligible to opt for our MEC medical plan after only 30-days of employment. Benefits options and plans vary slightly by location.
JUST A FEW OF THE BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage Options
- Paid Time-Off
- Regular Raises
- Advancement Opportunity
- Fun, Engaging Work Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- Cash and Prize Contests
NEED A SCHEDULE THAT WORKS WITH YOUR LIFE?
We can offer a wide range of scheduling options for qualified candidates. There are multiple shifts and weekly work variations available to our team members. Please ask a Talent Acquisition Specialist about the different types of creative scheduling options that are available at your location. Whether you are a busy parent, student, or just want control of your work-life balance, flexible, customized scheduling is one of the perks of working at our organization.
WORK FROM HOME REQUIREMENTS
- Quiet workspace free of background noise and distractions
- Private area acceptable for webcam use
Wired High-Speed Internet Connection
- Download Speed 20 Mbps (minimum)
- Not sure? Test your speed at speedtest.net
Personal Desktop or Laptop Computer
- PC (Not a MAC)
- Windows 10 Operating system
- Intel Core i5 Processor
- 8Gb Memory (RAM)
- 256Gb Hard Drive (Storage)
- 1 USB Type A 2.0 (Standard headset USB)
- 1 RJ-45 Connection (Internet Ethernet Cable)
Headset & WebCam
- Approved Corded USB Noise Canceling
- Internal or External Web Camera
This job operates in a professional office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be largely sedentary and will be required to sit/stand for long periods while using a computer and telephone headset. The employee will be regularly required to operate a computer and other office equipment, including a phone, copier, and printer. The employee may occasionally be required to move about the office to accomplish tasks; reach in any direction; raise or lower objects, move objects from place to place, hold onto objects, and move or exert force up to forty (40) pounds.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Customer Relations Representative – Work From Home Jobs at CVS Health – Orlando, FL (Remote)
- Customer Service Representative (Work from Home) Jobs at Vaco – Miami, FL
- Work From Home Call Center Agent Jobs at PFSweb, Inc. – Dallas, TX
- Work from Home Transcriptionist Jobs at Literably – Atlanta, GA (100% Remote)
- Work From Home – Tax Associate Jobs at Intuit
- Home-Based Senior Specialist Guest Retail (32 – 40 hours/week) at Target
- Work From Home Customer Service Representative at AT&T
See More: 1,000+ Work from home Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers-mci.icims.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.