The Jacobson Group
Work from Home Sales Jobs in USA – Apply for Work from Home Sales Agent Jobs at The Jacobson Group – USA. See job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Position: Sales Agent
Job Type: Work from home
Required shift times: Not stated
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Pay rate: $30,000/yr – $70,000/yr
Deadline: Immediate openings available now.
A health plan client is looking for a team of Licensed Medicare Sales Agents for a direct-hire position. This position offers flexibility to work from home, but must live and be licensed within Arizona, Florida, Kansas, Missouri or Texas. This role will offer training in a blended classroom and hands-on environment to become a Medicare expert.
Our difference and why you’ll thrive:
· Base pay + uncapped commission earnings on an increasing pay structure, sign-on bonus increased pay for PTO.
· Last year at quota our first-year agents made at $68,000. Our top new agent that started selling in May earned $95,625. What do you think you could do?
· No chargebacks, Tenured Quarterly Bonus after year one.
· Innovative unlimited lead generation with no downtime.
· Paid training to hone your skills and gain a full understanding of our sales process and product.
· Paid nationwide insurance licensing.
· Sell to 43 States and offer over 30 different carriers.
· Regular one-on-one coaching from direct managers to improve your craft and reach your goals.
· Confidence in working within one of the highest-rated organizations in the industry.
· Promote Internally, 100% of our sales leaders were sales agents with our company.
What You’ll Do:
· Strive to call hundreds of leads daily, in order to successfully sell Medicare plans.
· Provide guidance in order to help people in your community make important decisions about their Medicare options. You will be seen as a trusted advisor through our sales process.
· Improve your ability to sell by participating in coaching sessions with your manager in order to improve your craft.
· Work within a collaborative environment and share insights with coworkers to ensure a successful team.
· Active Health or Life & Health License in the state of Arizona, Florida, Kansas, Missouri or Texas
· Currently live/reside in the state of Arizona, Florida, Kansas, Missouri or Texas
· Strong customer service skills
· Written and verbal communication skills
Jacobson has helped more than 10,000 insurance professionals to reach their career objectives since we opened our doors in 1971. Whether they are looking to advance their careers through a job change or temporary opportunity or want to serve the industry as insurance consultants, Jacobson is the trusted career resource for insurance professionals.
We are in the business of creating meaningful client and candidate matches that yield success for both parties. All of our insurance placement services are free of charge to candidates, and assignments are handled with the highest degree of confidentiality.
Apply for similar jobs like this…
- Virtual Customer Care Professional Jobs at American Express – Oregon, US
- Virtual Assistant Jobs at ARATEXTIL HOGAR 26 SL – Virginia
- Virtual Monitoring Attendant Job at Trinity Health – Hartford, CT
- Virtual Executive Assistant Jobs at BELAY – Remote
- Principal Content Strategist Virtual Assistant Job at Fidelity Investments – Smithfield, RI
See More: 1,000+ Work from home Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.