50+ Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Jobs in Atlanta GA. Are you looking for LPN Jobs in Atlanta, Georgia, USA? If yes, you are in the right place. Here, you will see over 50 recently updated Licensed Practical Nurse Jobs in Atlanta, GA. We update this page with new jobs every day.
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Jobs in Atlanta GA Hiring Now!
Here, you will find links to recently updated LPN Jobs in Atlanta, GA. All you need to do is to click the link to each job to read more about the job description, job roles, responsibilities, salary, requirements, and how to apply.
Licensed Practical Nurse Job Description
A good Licensed Practical Nurse provides direct patient care to patients in accordance with the hospital/institution policies and procedures. Provides safe therapeutic care in a holistic and systematic way. Incorporates differences into the provision of care. Integrates knowledge, skills, and experience to meet the needs of patients and families throughout the continuum to include patient and family education.
The Nurse is responsible for providing oversight and management to the provision of service delivery to participants. Provide skilled nursing care, prescribe treatments, and develop appropriate plans of care to participants according to professional nursing standards and primary care orders.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide nursing care according to approved scope of practice in the state and according to best practices in the industry.
- Provide direct care to patients as assigned and qualified to perform.
- Assess, review, and develop nursing plans to ensure maximum patient outcomes
- Provide counsel, support, advice, and support to patients and their families
- Complete all patient charting, and ensure all patient records are current and complete
- Notify the skilled clinician care manager and/or the primary care physician (as appropriate) of any changes noted during care.
- Participate in center/agency surveys (Licensure / Joint Commission) and any subsequently required reports as directed.
- Document care delivered, meeting all regulatory and compliance guidelines for home health care.
- Attend and participate in continuing educational programs to keep abreast of industry and nursing changes. Maintain current license/certification, as required.
- Attend and participate in mandatory in-services.
- Honor patients/residents’ rights to be notified in advance of care, treatment and services to be provided and works with patients and representatives as partners in following a plan of care as approved by the physician, fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and civil rights, including the right to wage complaints.
- Comply with corporate compliance program.
- Report job-related functions/tasks that involve occupational hazards, including exposure to blood and body fluids, as necessary.
- Attend meetings, patient conferences, planning sessions, related to quality assurance, patient care, and other related topics within the clinic.
- Attend seminars and maintain all licensure requirements for continuing education and best practices
- Participates in quality strategies to evaluate compliance with standards and to identify opportunities to improve patient outcomes.
- Follow established safety regulations, including fire protection and prevention, smoking regulations, infection control and prevention, etc.
- Follow established safety procedures when performing tasks and/or working with equipment.
- Graduation from an accredited practical or vocational nursing program. New graduates must take the state board exam within 90 days of graduation date from nursing program.
- Certified BCLS is required.
- Demonstrated success in customer service or working with the general public, preferably in a medical care facility.
- Demonstrated success in managing difficult customer situations
- Significant knowledge of medical practices and procedures in a primary care environment.
- Demonstrated success and experience with direct patient services (e.g., phlebotomy) and the proper knowledge and use of medical devices and equipment.
- Ability to relate with effectiveness to patients, families, other providers, community leaders and clinic staff.
- Ability to function effectively as a Team Member
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.