In this article, we will show you the detailed and updated marketing coordinator job description. Here you will also find the duties of a social worker, responsibilities, qualifications, skills, and estimated annual salary.
This marketing coordinator job description template provides critical duties and responsibilities for a marketing coordinator. It’s ready to post on various job sites to assist you to recruit and hire talented marketing coordinator create branded advertising campaigns, and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content. As a job seeker, you can use this information to make a very rich resume and as well get yourself prepared for an interview.Marketing Co-ordinator Job Description
Marketing Coordinator Job Description
Marketing coordinators assist the marketing department with its initiatives and programs. Their responsibilities can vary greatly depending on the company. Tasks may include: coordinating marketing and community events, assisting with the development, execution, and monitoring of email, digital, social media, and content marketing campaigns, creating original content, and conducting market research.Marketing Co-ordinator Job Description
Most marketing coordinators have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business administration, or a related field. Creativity is one of the most important skills for marketing coordinators, and a typical marketing coordinator also has excellent project management and communication skills.Marketing Co-ordinator Job Description
Duties of a Marketing Coordinator
- Conducting research to analyze customers’ behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, trends and preferences)
- Designing and implementing marketing campaigns
- Setting up tracking systems for online marketing activities
Responsibilities of a Marketing Coordinator
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
- Implement marketing plans that include print, broadcast and online content.
- Create branded advertising campaigns, and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content.
- Setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate media coverage.
- Traffic all advertising efforts to appropriate channels.
- Develop and manage all internal communication systems.
- Create, maintain and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through all media avenues.
- Organize and streamline service offerings into user-friendly concepts.
- Manage print contractors and other promotional vendors.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for clients and management.
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing Marketing Co-ordinator Job Description
- Independently coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating iteneraries, and ordering marketing collateral
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
- Conduct market research and identify trends.
Qualifications of a Marketing Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing.
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing.
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, priotitize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports.
- Must have a high level of creativity.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Skills of a Marketing Coordinator
- Conduct research to analyze customers’ behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, trends and preferences)
- Design and implement successful marketing campaigns
- Set up tracking systems for online marketing activities
- Track progress with Marketing Managers and/or Marketing Specialists
- Identify and analyze competitors
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing sales data
- Collaborate with the design department to produce promotional materials
- Craft clear product marketing copy
- Organize promotional activities for new products/services
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) forecasts
Salary of a Marketing Coordinator
The average Social Worker (MSW) salary in Wilmington, DE is $73,110 as of October 27, 2022, but the range typically falls between $66,045 and $80,645. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession.
A good marketing coordinator is more than just evaluating and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports. A good marketing coordinator manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness.
He / She assists with conducting market research and identify trends.
Finally, the duties of a marketing coordinator is to simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for clients and management.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.