Work from home jobs in Washington, USA – Apply for Marketing Copywriter Work from Home Jobs at Stryker – Redmond, WA. See job description, requirements and how to apply.
Marketing Copywriter Work from Home Jobs at Stryker – Job description
The Marketing Copywriter role is designed to support Emergency Care’s content marketing initiatives. The person in this role is accountable for communicating the Stryker brand through compelling, targeted messaging to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that deliver sales and customer retention for our AED, resuscitation, and data portfolios.
This position works cross-functionally with Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Marketing Communications, Internal Communications, and Sales among other cross-functional teams to drive global market adoption of AEDs and related solutions.
- Conceptualize, write, and edit copy for a variety of integrated marketing campaigns and deliverables including print collateral, web content, emails, and event materials.
- Develop content for newsletters, industry articles, advertising, media/PR, testimonials/white papers, social media campaigns, and sales team communications.
- Create and manage quarterly newsletters to distributors and customers.
- Distill complex subject matter into engaging B2B marketing copy.
- Drive the creative brief process for campaign/event kick-offs.
- Capture marketing messaging customer feedback and make recommendations for refining content that resonates with target audiences around the world.
- Create digital marketing content and monitor performance.
- Leverage data and reporting to interpret customer behavior, test messaging, capture more qualified leads, convert leads to customers, retain customers, and drive referral business.
- Possess a deep understanding of target market audience behavior, fundamentals of sales and marketing psychology, and a strong grasp of brand stewardship.
- Ensure messages align with the company’s strategies, goals, objectives and brand. Ask the right questions to get to the heart of what the content is trying to achieve.
- Work closely with Emergency Care Brand Marketing and Marketing Communications stakeholders to test new branding concepts and messaging across different geographies and audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business, Copywriting or related field required
- 3+ years experience required
- Proven ability to create content that drives customer engagement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to produce engaging and high-cadence content across different communication vehicles (web, social media, newsletters, etc.).
- Excellent organizational and analytic skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects.
Work From Home: NoTravel Percentage: Up to 25%Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
- Medical Device