Apply for the ongoing Part Time Receptionist Jobs at Zoom Video Communications – Denver, CO, US. See job descriptions, requirements and how to apply.
Job Position: Part Time Receptionist
GENERAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE – ADMINISTRATION AND OFFICE MANAGEMENT
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure – revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
We are looking for a Part Time Receptionist for our Denver office. This person is the first enthusiastic face someone sees when they enter the office. With your positive personality you’ll greet any incoming guests, make the office space look great for all the current employees, and assist with administrative initiatives.
- Welcome visitors
- Maintain security and issue visitor badges
- Assist with incoming mail and prepare outgoing packages
- Assist with swag store fulfillment
- Assist in administrative projects
- Assist our Denver office
- This position will be reporting directly to our Sr. EA Angelica Gonzalez and working closely with our Denver Office Specialist.
- Fall Junior Standing in University / College (may make exception if relevant work experience is noted)
- Superior organization skills
- Friendly & outgoing personality
- Natural problem solver with excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Google Apps and MS Office
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to APPLY FOR THIS JOB