In this article, we will show you detailed and updated QA Analyst Job descriptions. Here you will also find the duties of a QA Analyst, responsibilities, qualifications, skills, and estimated annual salary.
This QA Analyst Job Description template provides critical duties and responsibilities for the QA Analyst Job Description. It’s ready to post on various job sites to assist you to recruit and hire people who will be responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design, and execution of test plans, test scripts, and process plans for projects. As a job seeker, you can use this information to make a very rich resume and as well get yourself prepared for an interview.
Read Also: Nail Technician Job Description, Duties, Responsibilities, Qualifications, Skills, and Salary
QA Analyst Job Description
A Quality Analyst is a specialist that assesses products, systems, and software to verify they are defect-free and fulfill the quality standards of a business.
A QA analyst is often in charge of the testing part of the manufacturing process, ensuring that finished goods match business standards. Among the responsibilities are determining if items are functional, reliable, and meet the expectations of the end user. Depending on a company’s internal organizational structure, the normal employment progression for a QA analyst is to a managerial or executive position.
To work as a QA analyst, you must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline. A master’s degree in business administration is sometimes preferred in larger firms, combined with substantial expertise in quality control. Companies typically provide further on-the-job training, and successful applicants frequently have keen attention to detail as well as excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. A QA analyst may be needed to sit or stand for long periods of time, depending on the sector.QA Analyst Job Description
Read Also: Tailor Job Description, Duties, Responsibilities, Qualifications, Skills, and Salary
Duties of QA Analyst (QA Analyst Job Duties)
- Testing products, systems, and software to ensure they are defect-free and meet an organization’s quality requirements.
- Creating and carrying out test plans to ensure that all objectives are met
- Implementing and monitoring test scripts to evaluate the service or product’s operation, dependability, performance, and quality
Responsibilities of QA Analyst
- Create and carry out test plans to ensure that all goals are satisfied.
- Implement and monitor test scripts to evaluate the service or product’s operation, dependability, performance, and quality.
- Identify and correct flaws in the manufacturing process.
- Recommend, implement, and track preventive and corrective measures to ensure quality assurance criteria are met.
- Compile and evaluate statistical information.
- During the testing process, ensure that user expectations are satisfied.
- Create policies and procedures for quality assurance.
- Look into client concerns and product problems.
- Maintain continued compliance with quality and industry regulatory standards.
- Ensure that during the testing process, user expectations are met.
- Analyzing and monitoring product performance
- Creating and carrying out test strategies for product flaws
- Examining and accepting test results
- Creating and monitoring test metrics
- Assisting in the maintenance of product quality
- Designing and developing new features in collaboration with the product team
- Making and updating documentation and tutorials
- Implementing new processes and developing new technologies for testing automation
Read Also: Forensic Accountant Job Description, Duties, Responsibilities, Qualifications, Skills, and Salary
Qualifications for a QA Analyst (QA Analyst job qualifications)
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or a closely related discipline is required.
- Quality inspection, auditing, and testing experience are required.
- Proven work experience as a Quality Analyst or similar role
QA Analyst Job Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of quality assurance databases and software are required.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Read Also: Project Manager IT Job Description, Duties, Responsibilities, Qualifications, Skills, and Salary
QA Analyst Job Salary
Based on 106 salaries, an entry-level Quality Assurance Analyst with less than one year of experience can expect to make an average total compensation (tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $50,797. Based on 929 salaries, an early career Quality Assurance Analyst with 1-4 years of experience gets an average total salary of $55,438. Based on 569 salaries, a mid-career Quality Assurance Analyst with 5-9 years of experience gets an average total salary of $63,711. Based on 341 salaries, an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst with 10-19 years of experience gets an average total salary of $72,186. Employees in their late careers (20 years and up) get an average total salary of $80,640.
Read Also: Drafter Job Description, Duties, Responsibilities, Qualifications, Skills, and Salary
In summary, Quality assurance analysts (QA analysts) test and assess software, websites, systems, and similar goods to verify they fulfill organizational requirements. They carry out tests and processes to guarantee that project goals are met. A quality assurance analyst may work for a software testing company or in the quality assurance or testing department of a company.QA Analyst Job Description
Leave a Reply