In this article, we will show you a detailed and updated Quality analyst job description. Here you will also find the duties of a Quality analyst job description, responsibilities, qualifications, skills, and estimated annual salary.
This Quality analyst job description template provides critical duties and responsibilities for the Quality analyst job. It’s ready to post on various job sites to assist you to recruit and hire people who will be responsible for Designing, implementing, and improving company quality standards. As a job seeker, you can use this information to make a very rich resume and as well get yourself prepared for an interview.
Read Also: Operations Assistant Job Description, Duties, Responsibilities, Qualifications, Skills and Salary
Quality analyst job description
Analysts of quality control make sure that goods and services adhere to accepted standards. They perform this work as part of their duties in a variety of sectors, including technology, manufacturing, and healthcare. In order to increase and decrease quality, these analysts frequently collaborate closely with different teams from engineering, operations, and customer support.
A quality analyst needs to have a firm grasp of quality management principles and techniques in addition to being able to assess and solve problems. Professionals in this position need to be able to analyze data and spot trends and patterns that point to quality problems or places where improvements may be made. The ability to create and implement quality management systems that adhere to industry laws is also essential for quality analysts.Quality analyst job description
Read Also: Music Producer Job Description, Duties, Responsibilities, Qualifications, Skills and Salary
Duties of a Quality analyst (Quality analyst Job Duties )
- Generating test plans.
- Using test plans to evaluate functionality, performance, reliability, stability, and interoperability with other systems.
- Testing that bespoke items satisfy clients‘ criteria.
- Diagnosing flaws.
- Using test strategies to find and fix software bugs.
- Looking for ways to avoid bugs in the first place.
- Screening for inappropriate language usage and incorrect formatting.
- Developers should be informed of the findings of their assessments so that they can be remedied.
Read Also: Audiologist Job Description, Duties, Responsibilities, Qualifications, Skills and Salary
Responsibilities of Quality analyst job
- Capability to work on many medium/high complexity projects at the same time.
- Coach Business Users on User Acceptance Testing duties and activities.
- Ability to communicate/report quality assurance status effectively at weekly project meetings with various Programme and Project Managers, Development Managers, Business Analysts, Sponsors, and Subject Matter Experts.
- Ability to modify quality assurance tasks/processes based on Business Users‘ experience.
- Should the project be audited, the ability to obtain/verify the requisite testing artifacts is required.Quality analyst job description
Read Also: Hr Recruitment Job Description, Duties, Responsibilities, Qualifications, Skills and Salary
Qualifications for a quality analyst job
- A Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, or a similar discipline.
- Experience with testing, auditing, and quality inspection.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Strong computer literacy and familiarity with QA programs and databases
Read Also: Full-Time Physical Therapist Assistant Jobs at Enhance Rehabilitation – Chicago, IL (On-site)
Quality Analyst Manager Skills
- Knowledge of a wide variety of software applications, as well as hardware and networks.
- Strong programming skills.
- Mathematical abilities.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- A solid commercial understanding.
- The ability to think abstractly and perceive how minor things fit into the larger picture.
- A creative mentality, as well as the ability to approach an issue in a creative manner.
- Good written and verbal communication abilities.
Excellent IT skills.
- A methodical approach to work.
- Ability to assess the strengths and shortcomings of IT systems using logic and reasoning.
Read Also: Day Care Job Description, Duties, Responsibilities, Qualifications, Skills and Salary
Quality Analyst Manager Job Salary
An entry-level Quality Assurance Manager with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $62,964 based on 65 salaries. An early career Quality Assurance Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $69,921 based on 1,121 salaries. A mid-career Quality Assurance Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $82,892 based on 1,359 salaries. An experienced Quality Assurance Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $95,998 based on 1,739 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of $98,643.
Read Also: Health Unit Coordinator Job Description, Duties, Responsibilities, Qualifications, Skills and Salary
In summary, the Quality Assurance Analyst helps to develop key initiatives and programmes that are prioritized by Radian’s executive team. The function is familiar with test methodology and best practices for software quality assurance, and it can work in both Agile and Waterfall frameworks. The Analyst aids the Business in completing testing tasks on time and communicates well with all members of the project team.
Leave a Reply