In this post, we will look at the SRAM Design Engineer Job Description. Here we will highlight the job roles, responsibilities and skills. This information is very useful for job seekers when preparing their resume and for a job interview. It also helps the recruiters to select the best candidate for SRAM design engineer job position.
SRAM Design Engineer Job Description
SRAM Design Engineer take imaginative and revolutionary ideas and determine how to turn them into reality. You and your team will apply engineering fundamentals and start from scratch if needed, bringing forward-thinking ideas to the real world. Your efforts will be groundbreaking, often literally. Join us, and you’ll help design the tools that allow us to bring customers experiences they’ve never before imagined. You will be part of an exciting silicon design group that is responsible for designing state-of-the-art ASICs. We have an extraordinary opportunity for Custom Circuits/SRAM Design engineers. You will be working on custom digital circuits and will work with the team to implement advanced circuit techniques to improve circuit performance, optimize dynamic/static power and support full bring up through productization. You will get a chance to apply machine learning to hardware/custom designs and make a visible impact. In this highly visible role, you will be at the heart of a processor design effort, making a critical impact delivering products to market quickly.
We are looking for applicants with 5+ years circuit design experience in the CPU environment.
Knowledge of high performance low power circuit design.
Experience developing caches/SRAM design for low voltage and low power operating conditions.
Knowledge of Verilog and/or VHDL, and experience with simulators and waveform debugging tools.
Knowledge of industry standards circuit and design tools.
Proven understanding of device physics and process.
Ability to conduct experiments during silicon debug, gather & analyze data.
Utilize scripting to support efficient handling of ATE data.
- Hands-on design of SRAM memory circuits & compiler timing/power characterization, netlist/ layout tiling, IR/ EM flow.
- Supervision of layout, compiler coding. Supervision and interpretation of testing results.
- SRAM Compiler verification/QC.
- The individual would primarily be a technical contributor, be part of a design R&D team and frequent interaction with Headquarters in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
- Individual contributor, need to be hands-on for all the compiler related work, not limited to circuit design only.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS, MS or PhD degree in semiconductor related fields.
- 0-5 years SRAM or other memories design experience.
- SRAM compiler experience preferred.
- High speed and low power memory design experience preferred.
- Experienced in Cadence & Synopsys circuit design environment preferred.
- Experienced in advanced technology circuit design & layout preferred (20nm/16nm/10nm/7nm).
- Must have good team work attitude.