Teaching Jobs in Alabama Hiring Now! Are you looking for teaching jobs in Alabama, United States? If yes, you are in the right place. Here we publish over 50 recently updated teacher jobs in Alabama. We update this page with new jobs every day.
Do you want to teach Elementary (Pre-K to 8th grade), High School (9th – 12th Grade), Special Education, or Adult Education. If yes, we have a job for you here.
The job search process can be a very daunting task, Here at USAJobs24.com, we do the hard work for you. We find and publish specific jobs that suit your qualifications, interest, and location. What we can assure you is that your search for a teaching job has come to an end.
Teaching Jobs in Alabama Hiring Now!
Here, you will find links to recently updated teaching jobs in Alabama. All you need to do is to click the link to each job to see the job description, job roles, responsibilities, salary, requirements, and how to apply.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Direct and evaluate the learning experiences of the pupils in all activities sponsored by the school, and provide guidance to the pupil in which promote his welfare and his proper educational development.
- Maintain accurate pupil accounting records in compliance with local and state requirements.
- Administer the classroom and its program of organization and management, and to provide for the care and protection of school property and to be held accountable for all equipment issued to him/her.
- Participate in the planning and evaluation of the school program, and to work cooperatively with the department head in the development of techniques and in the improvement of instruction.
- Implement curricula and activities to meet academic standards;
- Design and implement assessments that measure progress towards academic standards;
- Drive student success;
- Use assessment data to refine curriculum and inform instructional practices;
- Participate in collaborative curriculum development, grade-level activities, and school-wide functions;
- Provide consistent rewards and/or consequences for student behavior;
- Be accountable for students’ mastery of academic standards;
- Communicate effectively with students, families, and colleagues; and participate in staff orientation and training.
- Participate in the business and professional activities of the faculty and maintain cordial and workable relationships with other members of the staff.
- Perform all other duties assigned by the principal.
- All applicants must have experience working with young children
- Must be organized and have excellent writing skills
- Must have experience working with young children in an early childhood setting
- Willingness to learn about the Reggio-Emilia inspired philosophy which promotes inquiry through provocation, observation, community or family events and provides interesting, open-ended and provocative material items for exploration. Nurture physical, spiritual, emotional, social, and intellectual growth and development of each child.
- Provide opportunities for children to experiment with the natural world and participate in real-life problem solving with opportunities for creative and critical thinking.
- Create an inviting, warm, nurturing environment in which children are presented with open-ended materials to explore.
- Administrative & Classroom:
- Maintain a cheerful, nurturing, healthy, safe and clean classroom environment
- Maintain attendance and injury records
- Maintain storage, organization, and cleanliness of classroom equipment and materials
- Ensure the maintenance of a clean classroom
- Passion to improve the minds and lives of students in and out of the classroom
- Proven track-record of high achievement in the classroom
- Mastery of and enthusiasm for academic subject
- Evidence of self-motivation and willingness to be a team player
- Bachelor’s degree may be required; Master’s degree may be preferred
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.