Video Editing Jobs in USA Hiring Now! Apply for over 50 recently updated video editing jobs in the USA currently hiring. See detailed job descriptions, roles, responsibilities, and how to apply.
Are you a beginner, intermediate, or professional video editor? Are you looking for video editing jobs in the United States? If yes, you are in the right place. Here we publish over 50 recently updated video editing jobs in the USA currently hiring. We update this page with new jobs every day.
Here you will see so many video editing jobs for beginners, video editing jobs no experience, and video editing jobs work from home opportunities.
The job search process can be a very daunting task, Here at USAJobs24.com, we do the hard work for you. We find and publish specific jobs that suit your qualifications, interest, and location. What we can assure you is that your search for a pharmacy intern job has come to an end.
Video Editing Jobs in USA Hiring Now!
Video editing jobs salary
According to ZipRecruiter, the average annual pay for a Video Editor in the United States is $47,003 per year. The annual salaries could be as high as $84,000 and as low as $18,000, the majority of Video Editor salaries currently range between $34,000 (25th percentile) to $52,500 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $68,000 annually across the United States. The average pay range for a Video Editor varies greatly (by as much as $18,500), which suggests there may be many opportunities for advancement and increased pay based on skill level, location, and years of experience.
Video Editing Job Description
A Video Editor works with Producers, Videographers and other team members to cut and assemble all footage into a final deliverable. We need confidence. An editor that will bring leadership, guidance and their own creativity and personality to all projects. Our editors often work in a production capacity when needed so being able to operate a camera, production lighting, and other on-set skills are preferred. This is a fast-paced and exciting job for those who are passionate about color, sound, and all aspects of video editing and the production process.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive, log and organize material produced. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics, animations, and visual effects.
- Go over the material and select suitable shots.
- Create proxies and do offline editing when project requires it.
- Edit story lines and first drafts for director to see and approve.
- Work on revisions and edit final cuts.
- Work close with the director, the D.P, sound engineers and motion graphics animators.
- Work on color grading for projects as required.
- Manage the full post-production process from ingesting media to delivering final videos
- Collaborate with our production team to craft creative and engaging videos
- Create cutdowns of existing content as needed
- Maintain an organized workflow and keep to deadlines across multiple projects
- Receive and incorporate feedback from from stakeholders throughout the review process
- Bring the client’s vision to life by editing together the story, adding motion graphic elements, and incorporating sound design.
- Bring creative ideas and pitches to upcoming video productions
- Further develop skills by researching new techniques to stay up to date in the video production field
- Be part of the process from conception to final delivery.
- Be able to assess time frames needed for projects and meet deadlines.
- Manage day-to-day editing duties to ensure projects stay on time.
- Effectively communicate with team members throughout designs, edits, and revisions to ensure milestones are established and met.
- Manage several editing assignments concurrently and report on their progress to the full team.
- Regularly collaborate with members of the marketing team.
- Be open to sharing ideas, concepts, and best practices with a team of producers and in-house creatives.
- Offer and receive criticism and critique equally well to help constantly raise our team’s quality.
- Provide creative suggestions and guidance for many different teams with many different business needs across many types of media.
- Perform other video and production projects and duties as assigned.