Are you interested in getting a high-paying virtual assistant job? If yes you are in the right place. On this page, we update over 1000 Virtual Assistant Jobs in the USA from all 50 states.
Virtual Assistant workers are in high demand these days. As a business owner, hiring a virtual assistant has been a game-changer for increasing overall productivity or for streamlining processes in one specific area of the business.
According to Paul Ryan, “Every successful individual knows that his or her achievement depends on a community of persons working together”
Nowadays, business owners are looking for innovative solutions for generating more and more profits. Entrepreneurs, who succeed in their business ventures, perform these two things:
- They proceed with business objectives strategically.
- They make optimal utilization of the available resources in the pursuit of profit, and remain positive on the outcome.
As your business grows, you keep facing too much workload.
At the end of the day, hiring virtual assistance becomes inevitable. And that’s the reason why these jobs is in hot demand in the US and every other part of the World.
Virtual Assistant Jobs in USA 2021 – Updated Daily
- Virtual Call Center Agent Jobs at Accenture – Los Angeles, CA
- Virtual Customer Care Professional Jobs at American Express – Oregon, US
- Virtual Assistant Jobs at ARATEXTIL HOGAR 26 SL – Virginia
- Virtual Monitoring Attendant Job at Trinity Health – Hartford, CT
- Virtual Executive Assistant Jobs at BELAY – Remote
- Principal Content Strategist Virtual Assistant Job at Fidelity Investments – Smithfield, RI
Here at USAJobs24.com, we bring you all the latest jobs from over 2500 cities across the US. On this page, you will find links to recently updated virtual assistant jobs in the US. All you need to do is to click the link to each job to read more about the job description, requirements, and how to apply.
How Much Does a Virtual Assistant Make?
Virtual Assistants worldwide can make anywhere between $3 and over $60 per hour.
Some realistic estimates of their monthly income sit between $500 and $800 for general Virtual Assistants, while VAs with specialist skills such as graphic design, copywriting, SEO, web development and other such specialities generate even more money, typically between $800 and $1,500 (sometimes even more).
Yet Virtual Assistants’ pay rates vary greatly throughout the world.
ZipRecruiter, one of the largest recruiting US companies, shows work-from-home Virtual Assistant salary ranges as:
- per hour (from as low as $6.97 to as high as $59.86)
- per week (from as low as $279 to as high as $2,394)
- per month (from as low as $1,208 to as high as $10,375)
- per year (from as low as $14,500 to as high as $124,500).
The table below represents the current salary ranges for the majority of home-based Virtual Assistant positions across the United States.
|Salary Range||Hourly Rates||Weekly Earnings||Monthly Earnings||Annual Salary|
Similarly, according to Indeed, Virtual Assistant salaries in the USA range from $7.25 to $38.40, averaging at $16.15 per hour.
Benefits of Hiring a Virtaul Assistant
- Drive Business Growth
- Decreased Operational Costs
- Reduced Workload
- Focus on The Core Operations
- 24/7 Availability
- Pay According to The Requirement
- More Work in Less Time
- Improve Your Online Presence
- Flexible Working Ethics
- Guarantee for Confidentiality
- Scalability in Operations
- Efficient Customer Handling
- Strengthen Weak Area
- Strive to Provide Quality Service
- Have More Leisure Time
What Do Virtual Assistants Do?
Virtual assistants perform the typical duties and services of an assistant, except instead of going into the office every day, they complete their tasks from home or another remote location. You may not even work in the same city or state as your employer. Some virtual assistants work for an agency that fills job openings or requests for virtual assistants. Specific job duties vary, depending on the company and industry. Your general responsibilities include organizing electronic files, editing presentation documents, and assisting with the creation of PowerPoint presentations or other sales materials. You may also respond to emails, arrange appointments and travel plans, and return phone calls for their employer.
Virtual Assistant Qualifications/Skills:
- Previous experience as a virtual assistant or related role
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and/or G Suite (specifically word-processing and spreadsheet software)
- Experience with online meeting software (like Zoom or WebEx), online chat/instant messaging, and group sharing platforms like Slack or Microsoft Teams
- Proficient with online calendars and scheduling (like Calendly or Google Calendar)
- Excellent writing, verbal communication, and time management skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to complete tasks with little supervision
- Social media content management
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma
- Two to four years of experience as a virtual assistant, executive assistant, or other executive administrative support role
- Proven experience managing content and posts on social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram).
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.