Work from home jobs in Illinois, USA – Apply for vacant Associate II, Service Delivery Healthcare Jobs at Conduent – Carol Stream, IL. See job descriptions, requirements and how to apply.
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Responsible for providing professional and analytical support to medical services programs, including implementation, operation and contract compliance (e.g., Medicare); Utilization Review; Condition Management; Health Care Coordination; Case Management; Insurance Claim Administration; Pharmacy Services; Medical Services; Collection Services; Negotiates liability settlement of medical claims with third parties or healthcare providers; seeks reimbursement from healthcare providers and/or ensures payment of claims by appropriate insurance carrier.
- Insurance:Provides administrative support to the claim processing function.
- Intermediate level job with some work experience
- Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training & applies these to complete assigned work within own area of expertise
- Identifies problems in straightforward situations, and makes sound decisions using standard procedures
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
- Insurance Job roles may perform one or more of the following:
- Researches unpaid and denied claims to determine course of action.
- Checks the accuracy and completion of routine and complex claim forms.
- Maintains employee benefits records.
- All other duties as assigned.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
- Information Technology & Services
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Hospital & Health Care
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.