Work from home jobs in Virginia, USA – Apply for the current Work from home Pharmacokineticist Jobs at PPD – Richmond, VA. See detailed job description, requirements and the link to apply.
Amazing opportunity to join our PK team! This can be an office or home-based role.
The Pharmacokineticist is responsible for the design, analysis and interpretation of pharmacokinetic, bioavailability, bioequivalence and pharmacodynamic clinical trials and assists with the preparation of final reports (provided to sponsors for submission to FDA).
Clinical Pharmacology provides the clinical PK support necessary to elucidate the pharmacokinetics and PK/PD relationships in support of our client’s new and generic drug development efforts. The Pharmacokineticist position is a “hands-on” position that provides both PK consultation and pharmacokinetic analyses. In addition to managing his or her own projects, the Pharmacokineticist will work with our pharmacokinetics team to assist our clients in the design, analysis, and interpretation of PK, PK/PD and population PK studies. The ideal candidates will have the experience, insight and skills necessary to provide interpretation of complex data and will be able to present this interpretation in a format and style that is compatible with client and FDA specifications.
This position requires experience (at least academic experience) in pharmacokinetic analyses and modeling. The position requires one to identify priorities and shift resources to complete initial projects needing immediate attention. The individual must also be able to work effectively on several projects simultaneously. Clinical bioavailability studies must be organized so that they are conducted on schedule. Similarly, they must be conducted according to FDA guidelines to insure acceptance by FDA.
Education And Experience
- Ph.D. or PharmD., with an emphasis on clinical pharmacokinetics 0-3 years in the Pharmaceutical or CRO Industry
- Must have experience with pharmacokinetic, medical, pharmaceutical and research concepts
- Experience required in pharmacokinetic analysis and modeling; should have a proven record of accomplishments and publications
- Knowledge of FDA pharmacokinetic /bioavailability/ bioequivalence criteria
- Strong theoretical background in Pharmacokinetics and some experience in PK/PD modeling
- Must be able to apply PK theory using SAS programming, WinNonlin, MATLAB, NONMEM or other pharmacokinetic packages
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and o ral
- Competent in pharmacokinetic theory and able to apply PK theory using SAS programming, PCNONLIN and other pharmacokinetic/statistical packages
- Familiarity with pharmacokinetic modeling
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter, able to initiate work and motivate others
- Ability to keep others informed of progress
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and organizational skills
- Requisition ID: 158162